Thursday, September 25, 2008

Help me out here...

There is a certain segment of the population that will watch this video and still think the McCain campaign didn't show themselves to be a dangerously impulsive pack of incompetents by choosing Sarah Palin as their VP nominee. Then there are people like me who will laugh so hard they almost throw up-then be so bone-deep petrified at the prospect of this whoopie-cushion of a nominee being so close to the Oval Office she can almost smell Richard Nixon's boozy breath lingering in the air that they actually throw up.

One group is right and one group is so wrong that they should never be trusted on any matter ever again. I'm solidly in the latter category, so I have no objectivity left. I don't have a perch from which to make sober assessments. So help me out. Watch the video and tell me if my terror or their glee is the rational response.

No comments: